Below is a recent photoshoot I worked on with Yugo Takahashi (Fashion Photographer), Michelle Davis (Wardrobe Stylist), Kevin N'Toi (Hair Stylist) & Sid (Spot 6 Management Model). Everyone did an awesome job pulling all of the elements together & Sid looked amazing in every outfit! She really embodied each persona needed & conveyed the perfect expressions in every set up. The story was featured in Mith Magazine's Fall/Winter 2016 Issue! Enjoy ;)...
To get Sid's look, here are some of my product highlights & suggestions from this shoot:
1. Dermalogica Active Moist Moisturizer $72 CAD ~ Just the right amount of hydration without the sticky feeling. It’s great for combination & sensitive skin. Drier skin types may want to try a slightly heavier alternative during the coldest parts of winter
2. NARS Pore Refining Primer $35 USD ~ An ultra smoothing, oil free mattifying agent that truly refines the look of your pores and leaves your skin looking velvety smooth
3. M.A.C. Studiofix Fluid in NC30 SPF15 $32 CAD ~ Provides full coverage & is non-comedogenic!
4. M.A.C. Select Sheer Pressed Powder $31 CAD ~ A travel-friendly version of M.A.C.'s loose translucent powder that gives a sheer, shine free finish that won't look cake & dry
5. Stila Magnificent Metals Eye Liner in Deep Charcoal Simmer $25 US each ~ I prefer to use this with the mixing liquid (included in kit) to achieve a smoother, more satiny finish
6. Anna Sui Rose Lip Balm $24 CAD @ Hudson’s Bay ~ Leaves your lips smooth and hydrated without a greasy feel. Opt for the rouge jar version for a hint of soft pink ;)
7. M.A.C. Diva Lipstick $21 CAD ~ One of my favourite deep reds for a bold wine stain effect
8. M.A.C. #217 Blending Brush $30 CAD ~ A cult fave and go-to crease brush for pro artists
9. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner $22 US / $26 CA ~ Amazing for an intensely rich black line that glides on smoothly and lasts all day long.
10. M.A.C. Chromagraphic Pencil in Pure White $20 CA ~ A pigment rich creamy pencil
11. M.A.C. Lip Pencil in Cork $20 CA ~ A tried & true shade of brown for that 90's vibe
12. M.A.C. Sculpting Power in Shadester $26 CA ~ One of my fave contour products for lighter complexions. Won’t oxidize or look orange and has a soft matte finish.
13. M.A.C. Irresistibly Charming Pigments and Glitter in Warm Snow, Silver Fog & Naval Blue ~ Limited Edition Pigments that perfectly complimented the colour palette of this story
14. Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in Bold Brunette & Brown Ebony $21 CA ~ My current go-to product for filling in, grooming & setting brows all in one step!
15. M.A.C. Touch Lipstick $21 CAD ~ A perfect combination of taupe & spice + works on so many different skin tones!